Parasense refrigerant leak detection equipment is both highly sensitive and dependable. The equipment is able to sense the smallest of refrigerant gas leaks. Of course, if a leak can be caught early it can be fixed in time to prevent serious problems developing. The high performance detectors monitor air from numerous points around your refrigeration systems and test for the presence of specific refrigerant gases.
Unlike traditional gas detectors, the Parasense system does not use combustion-based sensors, which deteriorate with use and are susceptible to false alarms. Instead the Parasense proven sensing technology measures infrared absorption to make dependable and consistent measurements over time.
Fixed Refrigerant Gas Leak Detectors
3300RM2 – Military Grade Refrigerant leak detector
This unit provides uncompromising sensitivity to leaks of different refrigerants and can sample air from up to 16 points around your refrigeration plant. It has been tested to military standards for vibration, shock and EMC and carries a NATO part number for immediate ordering.
- Draws a sample of air through remote tubing and analyses for content of target gas and displays the results as PPM
- Continuous logging of samples and response to excursions above alarm thresholds.
- 1 sampling pump per channel for enhanced reliability and longevity.
- Configurable via display/keypad
GRM2 – Refrigerant leak detector
This unit is the most widely deployed Parasense gas detector. It provides uncompromising sensitivity to leaks of different refrigerants and can sample air from up to 16 points around your refrigeration systems.
- Draws a sample of air through remote tubing and analyses for content of target gas and displays the results as PPM.
- Continuous logging of samples and response to excursions above configurable alarm thresholds.
- 1 sampling pump and alarm per channel for enhanced reliability and longevity.
Multi Zone – Refrigerant leak detector
Bacharach’s Multi-Zone delivers the best refrigerant leak detection available, with industry-leading MDL of 1ppm for halogenated gases, the fastest sampling frequency and the widest range of refrigerants accurately detected. The large graphic LCD display and LED status indicators provide a system-wide overview at a glance.
- Industry-leading 1 ppm Minimum Detectable Level (MDL) for refrigerants
- Proprietary infrared (NDIR) sensor accurately detects 60+ different refrigerants, including CFCs, HFCs, HCFCs, HFOs and natural refrigerants
- Capable of monitoring up to 16 zones, expandable to 48 monitoring points
Fixed Refrigerant Gas Detectors
MGS-400 Series Gas Detection
Bacharach’s MGS-400 Series Gas Detectors make compliance with refrigeration safety codes simple and easy, saving time and money on equipment and installation. Using the MGS-400 App (compatible with Android and iOS), users can intuitively commission and maintain their gas detection system without the need for specialty training or tools. Pre-calibrated sensor modules simplify maintenance, take minutes to exchange, and do not require the use of calibration gas.
- Mobile app interface for easy commissioning and maintenance without specialty tools
- Plug-and-play pre-calibrated sensor modules for quick, simple sensor replacement
- Onboard A/V alarms for ASHRAE 15 and EN 378 compliance with no additional hardware
GSRM2 – Network System Controller
Designed for situations where personnel safety could be compromised by a leak of refrigerant gases, the GSRM2 provides continuous monitoring from a network of dedicated sensors around your refrigeration plant and working spaces.
Features and benefits
- Locally mounted sensor samples air and transmits concentration to an analogue cluster module
- 1 beacon/sounder and 2 relay outputs per sensor are available
- 4 additional beacon/sounder outputs available on main GSRM2
Portable Refrigerant Gas Leak Detectors
PDRM2 – Portable Refrigerant Leak Detector
The PDRM2 is a robust single channel refrigerant monitor that can be hand carried or mounted in-situ to address personnel safety needs within confined spaces or during routine maintenance where permanent gas detection is not available. Complies with NAVSEA Standard Item 009-61 FY-15 and Non-Magnetic Requirements.
- Draws a sample of air through remote tubing, analyses for content of target gas(es) and displays the results as PPM
- Continuous data logging of samples and configurable alarm thresholds
- Twin sampling pumps for increased reliability and longevity
PGM-IR Portable Refrigerant Monitor
Bacharach’s PGM-IR refrigerant leak detector offers superior performance and functionality for low ppm level leak detection of refrigerants, Carbon Dioxide, Nitrous Oxide or Sulfur Hexafluoride. A built-in library of 50 refrigerants enables the PGM-IR to accurately detect the smallest leaks at their source. The unit is immune to sudden changes in temperature or humidity and to over-exposure. The PGM-IR requires no zeroing of positive readings with extended exposure to gas. It has a data logging capacity of up to 200 readings.
- The most powerful, accurate portable refrigerant leak detector
- 1 ppm Minimum Detectable Level
- 60+ refrigerants accurately detected